LAST UPDATE: 08.08.2021 (Version 1.3)
Yet another main menu cleaner... I was using a F4SE dependent mod for this job but I'm tired of Bethesda's unnecessary updates and long waits for my F4SE dependent mod updates.. So I tried to edit the main menu. Actually I made it for myself but I decided to share it with my fellow wastelanders.
It doesn't require F4SE, and it replaces "mainmenu.swf" it's simple, easy and compatible with everything.
• Removes CC News Panel completely. No more spam.
• Removes unnecessary buttons on the main and in-game menu keeping it minimal and neat. (Couple of times I clicked Mods instead of MCM on the vanilla menu... I really hate those buttons.)
• (Optional) Removes the logo. It's for people who want their main menu even less intrusive.
• (Optional) Removes quicksave button and moves MCM button to the 3rd place. So you'll have save button on the top.
• (Optional) Enables save button on survival mode.
• Fallout 4 only, obviously...
It's compatible with any mod including MCM and DEF_UI, it does not affect save games, and perfectly safe to uninstall or reinstall whenever you want.
Use a modern mod manager like Mod Organizer 2 or Vortex; it has a fomod installer.
I spent way too much time trying to edit the swf and loading the game over and over to see the outcome; I hope you like it.
• Developers of JPEXS for their awesome and useful flash editor.
• Dagobaking for Moddingham and for allowing me upload my mod here.
• Bethesda no matter what they do I'm still grateful for Fallout games.
Version 1.3 (08.08.2021)
• Minor tweaks.
Version 1.2 (20.11.2019)
• Added the option to enable save button on survival mode.
• Rearranged the fomod installer.
Version 1.1 (08.11.2019)
• Made some small visual improvements (like centering the menu buttons panel to the menus).
• Added the option to remove the quicksave button.
• Made an all-in-one fomod installer.
Version 1.0 (04.08.2018)
• Initial release.
MY OTHER MODS
[FO4] String Patches for Full Dialogue Interface (Have your FDI compatible with the latest FO4 version)
[FNV] Six Feet Under (Bury dead people, creatures or even robots)