LAST UPDATE: 06.08.2021 (Version 2.1)
It's a strings patch for Full Dialogue Interface, I recreated the strings from the base game + DLCs with xTranslator, then edited many of them by hand. And it's English only, I'm unable to do it for other languages. Actually I made it for myself but I decided to share it with my fellow wastelanders.
TL;DR: You'll have your FDI compatible with the latest FO4 (version 1.10.163)
• Replaces FDI's old version of strings with the recent version of the game.
• Corrects issues of the vault suit names and pip-boy names because of the old strings.
• I had always "Sturges tell him/her." dialogue stuck during entire conversation in the Museum of Freedom, this patch corrected this one for me. It'll correct some weird dialogue issues here and there caused by FDI but it's impossible for me to list all of them here.
• Corrects shortened dialogues of Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch version 2.1.3 or later (optional)
• Fallout 4 version 1.10.163 or later
• Full Dialogue Interface (You only need the main mod)
It's compatible with anything, it does not affect save games, and perfectly safe to uninstall or reinstall whenever you want.
Use a modern mod manager like Mod Organizer 2 or Vortex; it has a fomod installer.
DO NOT CONVERT THE PATCH TO AN ESL! IT'LL BREAK YOUR GAME.
• Dagobaking for Moddingham and for allowing me upload my mod here.
• Gentester for making some corrections on previous versions and saving me.
• Bethra for reporting issues and pointing me in the right direction.
• Cirosan for FDI that I still use it.
• Bethesda no matter what they do I'm still grateful for Fallout games.
Version 2.1 (06.08.2021)
• Edited some more shortened dialogues of UFO4P. Total 578 dialogues edited.
• Some minor corrections on strings.
Version 2.0 (19.07.2021)
• Brand new patch. I scraped old one and made this from scratch scratch with a custom xEdit script.
MY OTHER MODS
[FO4] Purged Menu (Clean the main menu with this F4SE independent mod)
[FNV] Six Feet Under (Bury dead people, creatures or even robots)